Tel: 01892 610110
Click for more infomation about treatment by appointment and out of hours emergencies.
Welcome to the Broadway Dental Practice
At the Broadway you will find a warm friendly atmosphere in which we strive to make our patients feel as welcome and as comfortable as possible.
We believe that on visiting our practice you will find an experienced team that will meet all your dental requirements using the latest techniques and up to date equipment including digital x-ray units.
Services are offered to adult patients on a private basis or by joining one of our plansFind out more
Meet our team
The Broadway Dental Practice started in 1999 and has been in its current location since inception.Find out more
The Broadway Dental Practice is situated on Crowborough High Street with carparks close by.Find out more
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) NOTICE
Due to the Corona Virus (Covid-19) Pandemic we are following the guidelines set out by the Department of Health in England.
CORONA VIRUS (COVID-19) UPDATE 5TH JUNE 2020
We hope this finds you and your family in good health. You may have heard that dental practices can open to routine care from Monday 8 June. Our practice will be open but we just wanted to be clear that this may not be business as usual.
The treatments you are offered may be different to those you received before, depending on staff and equipment available. It will take some time before services return to what you previously experienced as normal.
You may see some changes at your next appointment. We have made these changes to protect our patients and staff:
- Our practice will communicate with you beforehand to ask some screening questions. You'll be asked those same questions again at your appointment.
- We have hand sanitiser that we will ask you to use when you enter the practice. You will also find some in the reception area and other places in the practice for you to use as needed.
- We no longer offer magazines and children's toys, since those items are difficult to clean and disinfect.
- Appointments will be managed to allow for social distancing between patients. This might mean that you're offered fewer options for scheduling your appointment.
- We will do our best to allow greater time between patients to reduce waiting times for you, as well as to reduce the number of patients in the reception area at any one time.
How you can help:
With the exception of children and patients with carers, patients should come alone.
A distance of at least 2 metres must be observed if another patient is present in the dental practice.
Please do not come to the practice to make an emergency appointment.
Please call reception on 01892 610110 to discuss your problem with reception, they will take down details and discuss your problem with the attending dentist. This will prevent unnecessary travel and also the risk of spreading the infection.
We will call all patients in due course to cancel those appointments that we do not deem essential.
Obviously, rearranging appointments may also be difficult as we do not know how long the Corona Virus (Covid-19) Pandemic will be with us.
We ask for your co-operation in this matter as it is in the interests of all concerned; yourselves, your families, ourselves and our families and the whole of the United Kingdom